Simple living in New Mexico...

Friday, December 2, 2011

I should be cleaning, but....

These are from May 2008
Clay, when he was three.  This was when we used to go to the barber for hair cuts.  Nice hair!


I remember this one!  Ivy was pushing spring to come a little early that year. (May 08)

Oh Mighty Hunters!


Check out this get up! Oh and he never used to have his boots on the right feet. So cute.

Some of the boys!  Stran, Uncle Shawn, and Buzz Lightyear!


Daddy, do you remember this swingset uh amm?  Our old house, I loved that back yard...

Clay-bobber!

Sleeping beauty!  This chair is for sale by the way!  The man is not :)!!!
Blast from the past!  My laptop is fixed, so I haven't used it for 3 years, and I found some pictures on it.  Some irrisistable pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment