Simple living in New Mexico...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

L00K Who's 3

November 14!

She got a new bike, one of those little tiny ones that are so cute with training wheels.

And she got her own doll, like Donny-Dew,  but just hers.
The main thing about this birthday for Ruby is that she gets to start school!  Our school has the most wonderful preschool I have heard of!  The teacher's goal is for every time when they are at school to be like a gentle afternoon picking flowers or playing in the leaves.  It is not academic, which is very important to me!   They do a lot of cooking and snacking and stories and books on tape.  All the stuff I wish I did more of and did with Ivy--but don't seem to be able to do anymore.  With 4 kids, laundry, cooking, school, house, business, sigh.......I am on a short circuit.  So I love that they have a place to go guilt free for mom where I know they are learning and singing and happy! Hattie is starting Kindergarten next year, so we are going to spend some mornings together, just her and I..

Ruby hasn't got to go yet because now she has pink eye!  So next week will be when she starts.  She wants to go so bad, she told me she would pay me if I would take her. (where does she get this stuff?)  Hattie goes 2 days a week, and loves every minute she is there.  Ruby and I visited a few weeks ago, and had the best time ever!  I wish everyone could go to this class once in a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment