Simple living in New Mexico...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ivy's floor....still working

At some point we will put new wide trim around the floor.  Maybe when we do new windows in here???  I wanted to pain these floors white,  but hubby said NO WHITE!  So I made him pick the color.  Its a nice muted brown...

This is Valspar concrete paint in satin sand.  I think we'll love it!

Cool in the summer, cold in the winter :),  but that's what rugs are for.  Ewe the carpet was nasty! Now I am off to wash windows and whip up some white cotton curtains???  Tomorrow we will move things back in.

1 comment:

  1. sorry It has been awhile since i checked in. Your kids are ADORABLE! Love them all! if you need to get rid of any cowboy boots or clothes, my son LOVES that stuff.. and its hard to find here in AK! =-) I haven't updated in awhile either, on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete