Simple living in New Mexico...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

My big plans

Just doing a little planning and organizing.  I need to see how these ideas look on paper....


Cream?  Yes please.
www.doublenickelfarm.blogspot.com  I admire a well stocked pantry so much.  Maybe insead  of buying extras we don't need, I should start buying some we do.

this thing can bake 17 loaves if bread at one time, also known as an outdoor pizza oven
(www.fastgrowtheweeds.com)  a loven oven to bake with in my back yard
I want this on the front (south) of my house. Passive Solar, heat the house, grow veggies all year, and purify the air.  There must be a way to make it look good on the front of our house????  Then again, does it really matter that much???  I can't imagine a better place to drink a cup of mint tea and think.




also need one of these put up= at least  $50 savings per month




What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment