Simple living in New Mexico...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Coffee shop update and schoolroom redo!

The only thing missing is a permit and my espresso machine which I am going to miss having at my house!

Morning sunshine; the banner was one of our fun December projects....

We have a little inventory....working on more!

My mom and Ivy made this easel, we will stick it outside when we are open...

The powder room....I don't know if you remember the horror picture I posted from last summer :)

Bath door, chalk paint and upcylcled lumber for trim...

School room with the kids hard at work this morning, we have a lot of stuff in here!

The little girls area, first breakfast!

Paintings with chalk and buttermilk--Children's Art Lab....

Ivy'a corner...

The  art/project end of the studio....

Still moving in art, ans soap making supplies etc....what a mess!

Kindergarten art projects...

Clay's inspiring corner :)

Our office with snacks and groceries needing to be put away....

This is the butler's pantry, with our three compartment sink and a mop sink!

No comments:

Post a Comment